CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, December 29, 2007

Blogspot is improving

Years ago, I tried messing with blogspot. As I searched for free weblog hosting, and experimented with different products, I finally settled on wordpress.com as the most flexible and easiest to use. Manipulating the templates was easy, and I had lots to choose from.

The blogspot page has been merely a placeholder for www.tracyplaces.net. Today, I discovered I could even place an RSS feed into my blogspot account, thus keeping this URL current with the wordpress account.

Kinda makes my head spin...

I'll hafta play with this some, and see if it's easier to post video here than at wordpress. Something tells me the relationship between google and youtube may, indeed, make the video posting process a little more intuitive...

0 comments: